What are six things in your life that you are happy about right now? I was asked this question today during practice coaching session with one of my fellow IIN students. I know it’s probably easier thinking of six things that AREN’T going well. Are there things in my life that I’d like to be different? Hell, yes! I think I’m naturally more of a glass-half-empty kind of person. But I know mindset is everything. The more I focus on the negative, the more I’ll draw negativity to me. When I think positive, I’m convinced good and amazing things will happen in my life.
So here are my six. What are yours?
- I’m in the best physical condition of my life.
- I’m listening to my body doing more workouts that I not only LOVE but make me feel amazing (see this and this).
- I’m enrolled in a life-changing school studying to become a holistic health coach (something I’m seriously passionate about).
- I’m actually taking action steps to reach my goals (rather than just thinking about it) for my life and for my health.
- My family and I just moved to a beautiful slice of heaven.
- My son is strong, healthy and smart – it must mean I’m doing something right as a mom.